k-Purchase is committed to continuous improvement with all of our capabilities (our systems, our Marketplace and our Purchase Advocates). As part of this commitment, we are pleased to announce the implementation of our k-Purchase November 2016 Release, which includes a number of refinements and enhancements from you, our users.
Click on any description below for additional details
- Ability for Approvers to View Approved Requisitions (Cases 1051 & 1078)
- Added Text That Describes Frequency of Email Notifications for Approvers (Case 1099)
- Intermittent Errors on Change Password Tab (Case 1106)
- Clean Up Edit Company Information Page
1. Ability for Approvers to View Approved Requisitions (Cases 1051 & 1078)
The individuals responsible for approving requisitions have asked for the ability to view past requisitions that they have approved. This capability is now available to k-Purchase approvers via the ‘Mode’ dropdown in the Queue tab:
1) My Active Approvals: this selection will display requisitions that need to be approved or have been approved by the user viewing them but not yet marked as received.
2) My Historical Approvals: this selection will display requisitions that have been approved by the current user and all items have been marked as received. Requisitions approved by the current user and later cancelled by the person who made the request will also be displayed.
2. Added Text That Describes Frequency of Email Notifications for Approvers (Case 1099)
Text has been added to the Alerts/Notifications section under Member Management:
3. Intermittent Errors on Change Password Tab (Case 1106)
We have resolved a problem where some users encountered an error when accessing the Change Password tab from within k-Purchase:
4. Clean Up Edit Company Information Page
The Edit Company Information page (under Admin and only visible to k-Purchase users with Administrative privileges) has been simplified, including the removal of the Bids tab (no longer needed since bids can now be uploaded and attached to a requisition or a purchase order):