k-Purchase is committed to continuous improvement with all of our capabilities (our systems, our Marketplace and our Purchase Advocates). As part of this commitment, we are pleased to announce the implementation of our k-Purchase March 2017 Release, which includes a number of refinements and enhancements from you, our users.
Click on any description below for additional details
1. Adding Vendor Number for One-Stop Shopping (Marketplace) Vendors – Accounts payable staff can now add a Vendor Number to a k-Purchase One-Stop Shopping vendor prior to exporting a PO to accounting.
2. Enhanced Workflow for One-Stop Shopping with Multiple Vendors – k-Purchase will now notify users to complete the relevant requisitions when their shopping cart contains items from more than one vendor.
3. Expanded PO Prefix – The prefix that can be appended to the front of a PO number in k-Purchase has been expanded from four characters to five.
k-Purchase is ready for all of your fall ordering needs with new vendors, new (lower) prices and, as always, a dedicated Personal Purchasing Assistant to help you with all of your purchasing needs. Contact us today to see how we can help you get more with less.
1. Adding Vendor Number for One-Stop Shopping (Marketplace) Vendors
Historically, accounts payable staff wanting to assign a Vendor Number to a One-Stop Shopping vendor could not do so. An enhancement has been made so that the One-Stop Shopping vendor record can be edited prior to sending PO’s over to accounting. Any vendor not yet assigned a Vendor Number will render with a red font (see first screenshot below). Clicking the vendor name will pop-up a dialog box that allows the Vendor Number to be entered and saved (see second screenshot).
2. Enhanced Workflow for One-Stop Shopping
When PO’s for multiple vendors need to be generated for requisitions involving One-Stop Shopping, a page has been added after submitting the first requisition for approval. This new page lets the Requester know that they can continue on to the next requisition or return to the Queue page. The purpose is to remove any confusion regarding the need to create a PO for each One-Stop Shopping vendor from which items are being purchased.
3. Expanded PO Prefix
The number of characters associated with a custom PO Number Prefix has been expanded from four characters to five.