k-Purchase is committed to continuous improvement with all of our capabilities (our systems, our Marketplace and our Purchase Advocates). As part of this commitment, we are pleased to announce the implementation of our k-Purchase January 2017 Release, which includes a number of refinements and enhancements from you, our users.
Click on any description below for additional details
- Launch of Learning Supply, our Newest Vendor – thousands of name-brand teaching and learning supplies at terrific savings.
- New Home Page Design – The home page now provides access to products, services and Personal Ordering (coming in January) and provides k-purchase users with What’s New and Special
1. Launch of Learning Supply, Our Newest Vendor
Thousands of name-brand teaching and learning supplies at terrific savings. If you haven’t looked at k-Purchase’s one stop shopping for school districts lately, check us out today.
The following enhancements have been made to the k-Purchase Home page:
- Easy access to one stop shopping for Products, Services and (coming soon) Personal Ordering (a new store that will give staff members who spend their own money on classroom and teaching supplies a simple way to purchase these products at the same great prices we’ve set up for your district).
- A new “What’s New and Special…” section that informs you of current offers and announcements that might be of interest